At Grangetown Primary School we encourage our children to wear school uniform. Our uniform looks smart and supports the promotion of a sense of belonging. Furthermore, due to the nature of our hands on curriculum children will occasionally return home with evidence of their learning experiences on their clothes and we would hate for this to be on their ‘best clothes’.
Our uniform consists of:
- Red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan.
- White or red polo shirt.
- Plain white blouse or shirt.
- Dark grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore.
- Black footwear (suitable for varying weather, no heels).
We also ask that only stud earrings are to be worn at school, due to health and safety we do not permit loop earrings, necklaces, bracelets or rings in school. Should your child be wearing any of these they will be asked to be removed and stored safely until the end of the day.
Along with our daily uniform, we actively encourage our children to wear a ‘Grangetown Primary P.E Kit’ on their specified P.E. day which has been provided for them.
Our P.E Kits consists of:
- Red Grangetown Primary t-shirt
- Black shorts, black jogging trousers or black leggings.
- Black trainers or plimsoles.